Monday, 22 September 2014

A Very Warm Welcome!

Hello and a very warm welcome to my blog!  My cosy little corner or the internet where I can share all the things that make me happy.  Who knows I may even impart some knowledge, or a recipe or a how to you've not heard of, that may inspire you to try it yourself.  A brand new blog with endless possibilities!


This is me!! Yes I currently have bright red hair, a phase I went through
this summer.  Its going back to brown very very soon!!
Anyway, how rude, please let me introduce myself.  My name is Rhiannon, I am 32, live a small town called Cwmbran in South East Wales, Im engaged to my soulmate, we have two beautiful girls aged 8 and 4 and a house full of animals including our latest addition, Ramsey our Yorkiepoo!!  I've been a stay at home mum for four years but have recently gone back to work as a Beauty Therapist which is one of the best jobs in the world because you get to have a chat and make people feel good about themselves.


My gorgeous girlies!  They fight like cat and dog but they're the best of friends really :-)

We live in quite a green, leafy part of the country and Im very lucky there are lots of lovely walks for us to take Ramsey on.  I love nothing more than routing through a charity shop or car boot sale, looking for something I can revamp or repaint.  I also love crafting, sewing and baking (although my waistline says different) and dream of living in a cottage with flowers around the door and vegetables growing in my garden.  As thats not likely to happen any time soon, Im turning my home into the cottage I've always dreamed of.



*sigh* This is the dream, pretty cottage, flowers surrounding the door....

I hope to write about home projects I've done, recipies I've tried, treasures I've found and crafty things I've made.  Sound like your cup of tea?  Good!  I hope you'll join me for a cyber cuppa every now and again!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment